Freundliche Menschen, die ihre
Geschenke, Bücher, Lehrbücher, CDs, DVDs, Videos, Foto / Elektronikartikel hier bei
AMAZON kaufen, unterstützen optimal die Spaßpost! Vielen Dank!
Beiträge zur Spasspost bitte nur per E-Mail.
Hinweise zu Autoren.
- Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 5:00pm and then bring it to me. The
challenge of a deadline is refreshing.
- If it's really a "rush job," run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to
inquire how it's
going. That helps.
- Always leave without telling anyone where you're going. It gives me a chance to be
creative when someone asks where you are.
- If my arms are full of papers, boxes, books or supplies, don't open the door for me.
I need to learn how to function as a paraplegic and this is good training.
- If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me which is the priority. Let me
- Do your best to keep me late. I like the office and really have nowhere to go or
anything to do. Beside, having no life will help prepare me for making partner.
- If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret. Leaks like that could cost me a promotion.
- If you don't like my work, tell everyone. I like my name to be popular in conversation.
- If you have special instructions for a job, don't write them down. In fact, save them
until the job is almost done.
- Never introduce me to the people you're with. When you refer to them later, my shrewd
deduction powers will identify them.
- Be nice to me only when the job I'm doing for you could really change your life.
- Tell me all your little problems. None of us have any and it's nice to know someone is